The easiest way to create a new page or link template is to clone any existing template and then make whatever change you want.
- Go to Downloads -> Templates page of your WordPress admin panel.
- Click Link Templates or Page Templates link on the top of the screen.
- Mouse hover any existing templates, a new clone link will appear, click clone link, and then you will be redirected to a new page named "Template Editor".
- Give a new title in title box.
- Customize your new template as you want in Content box. Note that, there are several template tags which you've to use to display content properly.
- Finally click "Save Template" button to save your custom template.
Valid Template Tag List