Use this feature to import multiple files at a time, from your web server, or you can import files from a CSV file. You can set Categories, set visitor access, change the title for each file, add a description for each file and also can set passwords for each file.
Details for each section is given below:
Import files from Server
- Step 1: Select a directory from Dir Tree, where you uploaded your files using FTP.
- Step 2: Click "Set as Import Dir" to load files associated with the selected directory. Files will be listed on the right side section.
- Step 3: check the checkbox at the first column of each row you want to import. You can change the title of the file, add a description and set passwords for each file.
- Step 4: You can assign categories to your files. Select categories from the category list. Note that, selected categories will be added to all files you selected to import.
- Step 5: Select User role(s) to control user access to the imported files.
- Step 6: Finally Click "Import Selected Files" button to import your files as packages.
Import from CSV File
- Prepare the CSV file
- Download attached sample CSV file
- Follow the same format of sample data to add new data
- Select CSV file by clicking "Browse.." button
- Click "Import CSV" button
Column headings for CSV file:
Last updated on Apr 1, 2019