From this section you can control front-end view of WordPress Download Manager Pro:
- Login Page – create a page with the shortcode and select the option for the option, if you want a clean login page, check “Clean login page”
- Register Page – create a page with the shortcode and select the option for the option, if you want a clean signup page, check “Clean signup page”
- Frontend Uploader Page – create this page if you need to allow user to create packages from front-end
- Public Profile Page
- Allowed User Roles to Create Package From Front-end: Selected user roles will able to access front-end UI to create and manage their package.
- Message For Blocked Users: Add a message here to show the users who don’t have access to front-end UI to create and manage packages.
- Initial status of package when a user create from front-end, you can keep it pending until you review or you also can auto-publish
- You can decide here whether you want to overwrite or not an existing file, BTW, choosing “Rename New File” is better for safety.
- Allowed File Types From Front-end: Use this option if you want to allow some specific file type only ( for example:
png,jpg,mp3,mp4). Add allowed file extensions separated by a comma. “*” means allow all.
- Max Upload Size From Front-end: Set a size limit here as you want to allow user to upload from front-end
- Disable New Package Notification Email — Check if you do not want to receive email notification when someone creates new package from frontend
- New Package Review Email — This email will receive a notification every time any user add/edit a package from front-end
- New Package Review Email Subject — Enter the subject line for the New Package Review Email
- Enable Search in File List — Check this option if you want to enable pagination & search in file list where there are more than 30 files attached with a package
- Load lock options using ajax — Check this option if you want to load lock options in popover using ajax
- Include Packages in Main RSS Feed — Check this option if you want to show wpdm packages in your main RSS Feed
Last Updated: Feb 6, 2019