If you like, you may enter custom structures for your wpdm category and package URLs here. For example, using “packages” as your category base would make your category links like http://example.org/packages/category-slug/. If you leave these blank the defaults will be used.
Caution: Use unique word for each url base. Also, don’t create any page or post with same slug you used for WPDM URL Bases below.
- WPDM Category URL Base: Category base url for download manager.
- WPDM Package URL Base: Single package base url for download manager.
- WPDM Feed URL Base: Feed base url for download manager.
- When user is not allowed to download: If role based access is set for any package and if current user role is not under the enabled role: if you set “Only Block Download Link” user can view package details but will not be able to download packages. If you set “Hide Everything” user will not see those packages.
- File Browser Root: Root directory for server file browser in “Add new package” page.
- Facebook APP ID: Enter your Facebook application ID here.
Email Verification Settings
- enable this option if you want to check for invalid domain name
- you can use this option to block the domains those provide temporary mail address. Add one domain name per line
- You can block specific email addresses using this option. Add one email per line
- Use this option when you want to overwrite existing file in server or not when upload a file from PC.
- Plugin Update Notice: If you Disabled this settings, you will not get any update message fro download manager plugin.
- Permission Denied Message for Package: If user role access is enabled with any package, if current user is not allowed for that package, this message will be displayed.
- Category Access Blocked Message: If user cannot access current category, this message will be displayed.
- Login Required Message: If login is require for current download, user will be displayed with this message. if you want to show login form inside message box use short code [ loginform].
- Show Only Login Button Instead of Login Required Message: Check this link if you want to disply login button instead of login require message.
- Twitter Bootstrap: Select “Active” to activate twitter bootstrap to your site. If bootstrap is already installed to your site, you can disable twitter bootstrap by selecting “Disable Both”.
- Link Template for Archive Page: Select a page template for archive page here.
Finally click “Save Settings” button to save your configuration.