Google Drive Explorer Add-on helps you to connect with Google Drive, you can explore your Google drive files, upload files to Google drive and attach with your package. You can control your Google drive directly from you site admin panel, use free 15 GB space and save your bandwidth.
Setting Up Google Drive Explorer Add-on:
- Visit Google API Console, Create New Project:
- After hit create button, the next page you will see:
- Now, click on "Select a project" or blue "Select" button to select your project from that page:
- After selecting project you will see the following page, then click on "Go to API overview":
- At this step, you will see the following page, click on "ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES":
- From the following page, search for Google Drive API and Google Picker API, enable both:
- Search "Google Picker API"
- Enable API:
- Select and enable "Google Drive API" in that same way.
- After enabling both API your dashboard will look like:
- Setup consent screen:
- To set up API access credentials go to "Credentials" menu:
- Click on "OAuth client ID" button to create new client id:
- Create API access key:
- Now get Client ID, Client Secret & API Key from credential menu:
- Use that info in Downloads Manager Settings Page >> Cloud Storage >> Google Drive API Credential Settings Panel:
- And Save Settings!
- Now to Admin Menu >> Downloads >> Add New Package window and there you will see a new button "Google Drive" with "Attach File" metabox:
- Click on the button, you will see the following popup and click on "Login to Google Drive":
- After login and allow access, you will see the list of files from your Google drive.
- Finally attached files should be public to be downloadable: