PETROS LOUCA
@webmasterucy
Participant
Joined May 4, 2022
3
Topics started
15
Replies posted
0
Favorites
4 yrs
Member for
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
I think you don’t understand me.
I want them to be able to SELECT to either Author or Publisher.
How can they select ?
Good morning,
I Fixed that now how can soneone register as an author or as a publisher ?
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)