Telered Telered

Telered Telered

@Telered Participant Joined Jul 9, 2026
5 Topics started
7 Replies posted
0 Favorites
2 mos Member for

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Sep 16, 2026 at 6:36 pm
#215779
Participant
Telered Telered
OP

I purchased the Full Access Pack and have paid add-ons that I cannot update; I am also unable to download the manual from your site. I need you to fix the automatic updates.

Sep 16, 2026 at 6:21 pm
#215778
Participant
Telered Telered
OP

I was told it wouldn’t happen again in the next update, yet here I am in the same situation again with the new update.

Sep 2, 2026 at 1:41 pm
#215653
Participant
Telered Telered
OP
This reply has been marked as private.
Sep 1, 2026 at 6:22 pm
#215650
Participant
Telered Telered
OP
This reply has been marked as private.
Sep 1, 2026 at 5:07 pm
#215646
Participant
Telered Telered
OP
This reply has been marked as private.
Sep 1, 2026 at 5:03 pm
#215645
Participant
Telered Telered
OP
This reply has been marked as private.
Sep 1, 2026 at 2:32 pm
#215643
Participant
Telered Telered
OP
This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)