I did not have the license installed on the two subsides (2 & 6). However, I have installed the license on both sub-sites, but it appears the issue persists. I’ve cleared site cache.
[05-Mar-2026 14:23:39 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column ‘status’ in ‘where clause’ for query SELECT * FROM iatp_2_ahm_cron_jobs
WHERE status = ‘pending’
AND execute_at <= 1772720619
AND locked_by IS NULL ORDER BY priority DESC, execute_at ASC LIMIT 10 made by do_action_ref_array(‘__wpdm_process_jobs’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPDM\__\CronJobs->processJobQueue, WPDM\__\CronJob->executeAll
[05-Mar-2026 14:25:50 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column ‘status’ in ‘where clause’ for query SELECT * FROM iatp_6_ahm_cron_jobs
WHERE status = ‘pending’
AND execute_at <= 1772720750
AND locked_by IS NULL ORDER BY priority DESC, execute_at ASC LIMIT 10 made by do_action_ref_array(‘__wpdm_process_jobs’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPDM\__\CronJobs->processJobQueue, WPDM\__\CronJob->executeAll
[05-Mar-2026 14:26:50 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column ‘status’ in ‘where clause’ for query SELECT * FROM iatp_6_ahm_cron_jobs
WHERE status = ‘pending’
AND execute_at <= 1772720810
AND locked_by IS NULL ORDER BY priority DESC, execute_at ASC LIMIT 10 made by do_action_ref_array(‘__wpdm_process_jobs’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPDM\__\CronJobs->processJobQueue, WPDM\__\CronJob->executeAll