Brian McMullan

Brian McMullan

@nhsggc_webteam Participant Joined Sep 16, 2022
4 Topics started
6 Replies posted
0 Favorites
4 yrs Member for

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Aug 24, 2026 at 3:41 pm
#215599
Participant
Brian McMullan
OP

Thanks again – that’s us updated. Best wishes, Brian

Aug 24, 2026 at 2:44 pm
#215598
Participant
Brian McMullan
OP

Thanks – I see the download link now.

Aug 24, 2026 at 2:10 pm
#215596
Participant
Brian McMullan
OP

Thanks, but I’m unable to download the ZIP file. When I try “download again” it takes me to the product page to purchase it.

Aug 24, 2026 at 2:08 pm
#215595
Participant
Brian McMullan
OP

WPDM66E41FA98A60C

Apr 10, 2026 at 7:38 am
#213420
Participant
Brian McMullan
OP

Hi Tashin,

We have tried the clear cache but not helping.

I have tried replicating the issue on our testing domain but it’s working fine. Will keep checking this as we can’t give open access to our live/main domain.

How do I get in touch with you privately to let you check if we can replicate on our testing domain?

Many thanks,
Scott

Sep 13, 2024 at 12:10 pm
#198818
Participant
Brian McMullan
OP

Thanks Nayeem appreciate this.

Many thanks,
Brian

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)