Priscilla Chomko

Priscilla Chomko

@lcrawebeditor Participant Joined Feb 15, 2023
2 Topics started
8 Replies posted
0 Favorites
3 yrs Member for

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Sep 9, 2026 at 2:08 pm
#215704
Participant
Priscilla Chomko
OP

I already tried all of these things before posting in the forum, all of the basic troubleshooting steps have been performed.

Sep 8, 2026 at 7:42 pm
#215701
Participant
Priscilla Chomko
OP

It didn’t work when I tried that and the plugin wouldn’t activate.

Sep 8, 2026 at 3:26 pm
#215699
Participant
Priscilla Chomko
OP

I have tried every way of installing the plugin which is why I’m reaching out. Doing it via SFTP causes the most damage and I had to re-upload the older version of the plugin.

Sep 8, 2026 at 2:59 pm
#215697
Participant
Priscilla Chomko
OP

It’s the same error. I manually set permissions, and then used the built in host tool for resetting file permissions.

Sep 8, 2026 at 2:22 pm
#215695
Participant
Priscilla Chomko
OP

I assure you there is not a permissions error, and just to be sure I recursively updated the folder permissions and tried to upload the plugin again. It didn’t work. I am only having an issue with this plugin.

Sep 8, 2026 at 1:49 pm
#215693
Participant
Priscilla Chomko
OP

Installing plugin from uploaded file: download-manager-7.5.4.zip
Unpacking the package…

Updating the plugin…

Removing the current plugin…

The update cannot be installed because some files could not be copied. This is usually due to inconsistent file permissions. src/User/views/profile-cards, src/User/views/profile-header, src/User/views/dashboard, src/bbPress/views, src/Package/views/link-templates, src/Package/views/lock-options, src/DropZone/views, src/__/views/email-templates, src/__/views/email-templates/ui-blocks, src/__/views/ui-blocks, src/__/HTML, src/AssetManager/views, src/AuthorDashboard/views, src/AuthorDashboard/views/author-dashboard, src/AuthorDashboard/views/author-dashboard/new-package-form, src/Settings/views, src/Category/views, src/Admin/views/subscribers, src/Admin/views/settings, src/Admin/views/stats, src/Admin/views/asset-manager, src/Admin/views/metaboxes, src/Admin/views/metaboxes/attach-file, src/MediaLibrary/views, src/AIAgent/views, src/SocialConnect/LinkedIn, src/SocialConnect/Twitter/src, src/SocialConnect/Twitter/src/Util, src/SocialConnect/Facebook/Authentication, src/SocialConnect/Facebook/Helpers, src/SocialConnect/Facebook/FileUpload, src/SocialConnect/Facebook/GraphNodes, src/SocialConnect/Facebook/HttpClients/certs, src/SocialConnect/Facebook/Url, src/SocialConnect/Facebook/Exceptions, src/SocialConnect/Facebook/PseudoRandomString, src/SocialConnect/Google/Service, languages, assets/js/img, assets/js/control, assets/js/ads, assets/select2/js/i18n, assets/adminui/js, assets/images/icons, assets/wpdm-iconfont/font, assets/wpdm-iconfont/css, assets/jqui/img, assets/jqui/theme/images, assets/fontawesome/webfonts

Plugin update failed.

Sep 4, 2026 at 5:13 pm
#215682
Participant
Priscilla Chomko
OP
This reply has been marked as private.
Sep 4, 2026 at 1:22 pm
#215677
Participant
Priscilla Chomko
OP

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve already tried all the steps in that article. I keep getting an error about the license being invalid when I try to enter it in the settings and a manual upload of the plugin causes errors.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)