AnzeigenSpezialist
Forum Replies Created
Hey Shahriar, please excuse my late response. Thank you for deactivating it! Wish you continued success! Bests Joachim
Hi,
thank you. Thank you very much. It worked. 🙂
Greetings Alex
Could be nice, if this feature is available soon.
Good morning Shaon,
good morning Shahriar,
me again, with a little never ending story. Could you explain, please, why I get always a mail notification for every new forum topic/threat/post? What the hell is going on with your forum software?
1. I never subscribe to all new topics
2. I only subscribe to my own two question in your WP Download Manager forum
3. I get every day every new question of your customer via e-mail notification
4. Yesterday I unsubscribe in my account in the setting section (or where ever)
5. After unsubscribed I get yesterday and today new notification
Please explain, please fix it!
Thanks.
Hello Shahriar,
in the mails from a new forum threat, I can´t found any unsubscribe link! I geht of every new forum threat a notification mail. Why? Where can I definitely unsubscribe from every notification mail from new forum threat?
Here your text in the mail footer:
“You are receiving this email because you subscribed to a forum.
Login and visit the topic to unsubscribe from these emails.”
Could I only unsubscribe from hole forum? I would like to get only follow-up replies of my own questions!