The Stripe plugin extends WordPress Download Manager allowing you to take payments directly on your store via Stripe’s API. Stripe is available in the United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands and more – see What countries does stripe support?
Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards directly on your store. Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden costs: you only get charged when you earn money! Earnings are transferred to your bank account on a 7 day rolling basis.
- Install and activate Stripe addon
- Go to Downloads > Settings page and then Premium Package Tab > Payment Options
- Activate Pay with Credit Card option in Payment Method Configuration panel
- Enter your API key in respective fields. Get your API key from here ( Stripe API Key )
- Check 'Test Mode' when testing this addon.