Prosper - WordPress Digital eCommerce Theme is the perfect WordPress theme for a store or a marketplace to sell digital products. Prosper theme is specially designed to use all awesome features from WordPress Download Manager and Premium Package eCommerce Plugin. Prosper - WordPress Digital eCommerce Theme gives you a very highly customizable home page with configurable sections, you can easy show or hide any section in a click from theme customizer to give your homepage a preferred look. Also, you can customize product page or category page easily using WordPress Download Manager Template builder.
Included with The Special Pack & eCommernce Pack
Prosper - WordPress Digital eCommerce Theme is included with The Special Pack and eCommernce Pack. If you already have special pack or eCommernce Pack, you can get Prosper for free from premium download area.
Prosper - WordPress Digital eCommerce Theme Features:
MiniMax - Drag and Drop Page Builder:
Customize / Configure your homepage with WordPress's native live theme customizer.
Detailed Page Specific Settings:
Even though there are global settings for all those options, you may want to use a different style for any specific page, there you can use this page specific setting.
How to setup Prosper - WordPress Digital eCommerce Theme:
- Download prosper.zip from premium download area
- Go to your Site Admin Menu >> Appearance >> Themes >> Click on "Add New" button >> Click on "Upload Theme" button
- Browse and select prosper.zip and click "Install Now"
- Activate the theme
Importing Sample Data:
- Download same data: Download
- Go to your Site Admin Menu >> Tools >> Import >> WordPress ( Install and Run Importer )
- Upload same data file and import
- Go to your Site Admin Menu >> Pages >> Add New
- Add Page title ( ie: Homepage ) and select page template "Homepage", then Publish
- Go to your Site Admin Menu >> Appearance >> Customize >> Click on "Hompage"
- Configure each section.
- After you are done with all configuring all sections, go to Theme Customizer >> Static Front Page and select options as on following image:
- Save & Publish
- And Done.