bergjet @bergjet Member Joined Feb 1, 2013 21 Topics started 32 Replies posted 1 Favorites 13 yrs Member for Profile Topics 21 Replies 32 Favorites 1 Forum Replies Created Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total) ← 1 2 Mar 1, 2013 at 9:33 pm #4589 Member bergjet OP Thank you, works. But in WordPress backend looks like this Feb 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm #4230 Member bergjet OP Ok, please look at my attachment. Feb 9, 2013 at 12:09 pm #4190 Member bergjet OP Ok, but if I click on the drop-down works, it does not. Feb 3, 2013 at 11:04 pm #4110 Member bergjet OP It would be helpful to discuss this in the documentation. Feb 3, 2013 at 10:30 pm #4108 Member bergjet OP I swapped [popup_link] to [page_link] without success. If I change Permalink from “standard” to “post name”, then it works. It does not work with standard permalink? Feb 3, 2013 at 4:14 pm #4095 Member bergjet OP Same Problem with “CodeStyling Localization” Plug In Feb 2, 2013 at 11:02 am #4089 Member bergjet OP Sorry, I have made a separate page templates and a separate link templates. I can see the link, but not the page. Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total) ← 1 2