alanmccabe @alanmccabe Member Joined Jan 20, 2014 11 Topics started 30 Replies posted 0 Favorites 12 yrs Member for Profile Topics 11 Replies 30 Favorites Forum Replies Created Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total) ← 1 2 Jan 27, 2014 at 3:48 pm #11396 Member alanmccabe OP Still not there Shaon Jan 27, 2014 at 3:28 pm #11385 Member alanmccabe OP Hi Shaon, not here 🙁 Jan 27, 2014 at 3:10 pm #11375 Member alanmccabe OP I would be happy to try the update file. Can you send me a link to it. I cannot update from my plugin tab and cannot see it anywhere. Jan 27, 2014 at 2:51 pm #11371 Member alanmccabe OP Please anyone, where can I get the release version. Jan 27, 2014 at 10:32 am #11363 Member alanmccabe OP ok thanks Shaon I will try the new version 🙂 Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total) ← 1 2