WordPress Download Manager Pro remote FTP storage add-on will help you to store your files on a remote server and add files from remote FTP location in your package. You can explore remote FTP server locations and select any file from there to add to your package. If you add multiple files with a package enable individual file download.
How to Use FTP Auto-Import Dir:
- Create a dir in your FTP server
- Create a CSV file with all importable package data ( Sample CSV File ) and put it in that FTP dir
- Create another dir named
filesinside the FTP dir ( #1 )
- Put all importable file in
- Setup an everyday cronjob for URL
http://yoursite/?importcsv=1in your server
- Now the cronjob will check the CSV file every day for changes, if you add new row there or update any row, it will be imported/updated accordingly.
Attach Files From Remote FTP with your package:
- Fixed a waring with file list
- Compatibility release WordPress Download Manager Pro v4.7.4
- Compatibility release WordPress Download Manager Pro v4.7.2
- File was being populated as ##filetitle## in attached files metabox
- Added FTP auto-import feature